Understanding Theology & Popular Culture
Order now, and pick up in store. Learn More
Understanding Theology and Popular Culture is one of the first books to give an overview of the key issues and methods in this field of study.
- Provides a detailed introduction to key theories and debates in popular cultural studies
- Presents a reasoned argument about the distinctive contribution that theology can make to the study of popular culture
- Illustrated through a range of original case studies, from Eminem to The Simpsons
- Suitable for both beginning students and more advanced researchers.
- The author has created the Theology and Popular Culture Gateway which is one of the first academic Internet gateways for the study of theology and contemporary culture.